Please join us for an evening of friendship and holiday cheer on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at PJ Whelihan’s Gazebo Room, 799 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422, Phone: 610-272-8919
Sponsored by Kaplan Leaman & Wolfe Court Reporting & Litigation Support and Co-Sponsored by Alevistar
$5.00 Admission for the evening or Diapers and winter coats as well as hats and gloves to be donated to Cradles to Crayons
BRING gift cards for Baptist Children Services (Game Stop, Foot Locker, Regal/AMC Theatres, Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, H&M, ITunes, DSW Shoe Stores, Amazon, Target)
Hors d’ouevres will be served throughout the evening!
Tarot card readings by MCPA’s own Harry Reichner!
50/50 Drawing benefiting the MCPA General Fund
R.S.V.P. to Jennifer Kuemmerle, CRP Pa.C.P. at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2, 2016
We look forward to seeing you there!
PROUDLY SPONSORS A MEET AND GREET HAPPY HOUR
FOR THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION
DATE: NOVEMBER 22, 2016
TIME: 5:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
LOCATION: PJ WHEILHANS – 799 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA
MEET REPRESENTATIVES FROM TASA AND FIND OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER FOR SERVICES
HOPE YOU CAN JOIN YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS
FOOD WILL BE SPONSORED BY TASA
DRINKS – CASH BAR
WHEN: Monday, November 14, 2016 at 6:00pm
WHERE: Whitpain Township Administration Building – Meeting Room “A”, 980 Wentz Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422, (610) 277-2400
TOPIC: The Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Act and the legal profession’s role moving forward, Presented by William G. Roark, Esquireof Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin
CLE: Approved for CLE 1.5 (S) by NFPA and Keystone Alliance
COST: Free for MCPA members; $10.00 for NFPA affiliated members (evidence required); $20.00 for non-members
COLLECTION: While we appreciate all donations, the following collections are requested for our November meeting and Holiday Social: Diapers and/or coats for Cradles to Crayons and gift cards for Children’s Baptist Services.
MENU: Light Bites and Beverages provided by MCPA
RSVP: Space is limited. All responses will be on a first come first serve basis. Please RSVP by Thursday, November 10, 2016 to Jennifer Kuemmerle, CRP, Pa.C.P. at email@example.com.
Click here for more information and to register on the Special Events tab.
MCAP’s mission is to end and prevent child abuse and neglect in Montgomery County through legal services, advocacy and education. Please help support MCAP at the following event:
Click here for the response card.
PRO BONO WEEK is October 23 through October 29, 2016. Volunteer and make a difference!
This year the Special Olympics will be held the weekend of November 4-6, 2016. Debbie Arbuckle will be signing up MCPA for a “cheer team” of 10 volunteers for Saturday November 5, 2016. The time frame will be determined by the Villanova student volunteers, but we are committing to a 2 hour window of volunteering. These athletes appreciate having people on the sidelines encouraging their team and accomplishments, win or lose!
Please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team!
Remember, “Cheering is volunteering.”
Link below is to a very short video for the Special Olympics:
We have a full schedule of Wills for Heroes events for this coming Fall as listed below. If you can volunteer your time for an event, please contact the coordinator(s) listed for that event directly with what capacity you will be volunteering (i.e., estate planning attorney/expert, non-estate planning attorney, law student, paralegal, paralegal student, notary or witness).
- Saturday, September 17, 2016 – West Grove Fire Station in West Grove, Chester County; coordinators are Jodi Oley (email@example.com) and Courtney Wiggins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Saturday, September 24, 2016 – Bridesburg Boys & Girls Club in NE Philadelphia; coordinator is Sandy Romaszewski (email@example.com)
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 – Newtown Fire Association in Newtown, Bucks County; coordinator is Sandy Romaszewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 – Abington Township Public Safety Training Facility in Abington, Montgomery County; coordinator is Carolyn Capobianco (email@example.com)
- Saturday, October 29, 2016 – Llanerch Volunteer Fire Company in Havertown, Delaware County; coordinator is Sandy Romaszewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 – Arcadia University in Glenside, Montgomery County; coordinator is Lisa Shearman (email@example.com)
- Saturday, November 12, 2016 – Willow Grove Fire Company in Willow Grove, Montgomery County; coordinator is Lisa Shearman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you volunteer for an event, more information for that specific event will be sent out by the coordinator(s) the week of the event.
Thank you for helping us to continue making Wills for Heroes such a successful program for our first responders, law enforcement officers, EMS personnel and veterans.