As a member, you will be able to:
- Receive MCPA's bi-monthly newsletter MCPA Today;
- Access the MCPA job bank;
- Access MCPA ListServe where paralegals can get advice and assistance in all areas of practice;
- Attend monthly meetings or Seminars* dealing with topics that affect paralegals today;
- Automatic membership in the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA);
- Subscription to the National Paralegal Reporter, the official bi-monthly magazine of the NFPA;
- Network with paralegals and other members of the legal community;
- Stay on top of local and national trends in your career; and
- Lend your voice to the future of the paralegal profession.
*a nominal fee may be charged for seminars
Membership in the MCPA is based on a calendar year period beginning January 1st and ending December 31st of each year. There are four categories of membership: Voting, Associate, Student and Supporting (these categories are detailed in our application). Membership status is subject to review by the Board of Directors and may be changed or rescinded upon such review.